MicroChannel is a multi-award-winning business solutions and technology provider, servicing mid-sized to large companies. Founded in 1995, MicroChannel has 280+ employees and 1,400+ customers located across Australia and Asia-Pacific regions. We sell and support world-class products from leading vendors, covering a full range of end-to-end operational and back-office technology solutions. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Singapore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and with over 60 Awards received from Microsoft, SAP, Sage, IBM and other global companies, MicroChannel is one of the leading and most respected business technology solution providers in Australia.
The Senior Consultant provides dedicated support to MicroChannel’s important clients. Their time is dedicated to their clients, and they provide service to them with desktop, server and hosting support, network troubleshooting, project deployments and expert advice.
They are intimately involved in the client’s business, understanding its goals, processes, procedures and people, and are seen as a trusted and valued advisor. They attend account meetings, hold training for staff, and help develop their IT strategy.
- Troubleshooting desktop and server problems for customers
- Maintenance and support of server hardware and software
- Update and document changes to client networks
- Effective communication with customers, ensuring they always have a clear understanding of technical issues and their resolutions
- Follow company processes, industry best practices and internal procedures
- Ensure that client cases are being closed and falling within their assigned SLA’s
- Deploying both Cloud and on Premise based network solutions
- Ensuring our Hosting environments are up 24×7 (VMWare & Azure)
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Experience in Office 365
- Experience in Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Certified Professional (2012 or higher)
- Network troubleshooting experience
- Competent with DNS, Internet, Routing and network troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of server hardware (products and troubleshooting)
- Experience in Firewall technologies
- Experience with Citrix XenApp
- Experience with VMWare – HA and DR
- Experience with Veeam Backup & Replication
- At least 5 years in a Microsoft Technology support role
- Past experienced in an MSP outsourced environment
- Past experience in a High Availability Cloud Environment
Please forward your applications to email@example.com Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Remuneration package will be decided on the experience and skills you have. Please don’t forget to mention the job title on the subject line of the email.