MicroChannel is a multi-award-winning business solutions and technology provider, servicing mid-sized to large companies. Founded in 1995, MicroChannel has 280+ employees and 1,400+ customers located across Australia and Asia-Pacific regions. We sell, implement and support world-class products from leading vendors, covering a full range of end-to-end operational and back-office technology solutions. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Singapore, Colombo, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and with over 60 Awards received from Microsoft, SAP, Sage, IBM and other global companies, MicroChannel is one of the leading and most respected business technology solution providers in Australia. The CRM and Marketing Automation Practice specializes in the design, development and delivery of holistic Customer Engagement Solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Sage CRM and IBM Watson Campaign Automation.
The Salesforce Consultant / Developer will be a self-starter who is interested in expanding their careers as problem solvers, critical thinkers and trusted advisors. The Consultant will enjoy working as part of an international team to meet project deadlines and to translate customer needs into high quality solutions on the Salesforce platform, as well as contribute to the development of intellectual property for Microchannel.
- Configure and develop customised solutions for customers that are compliant with Salesforce and MicroChannel development protocols and standards.
- Review, analyse and evaluate business systems, business models, business requirements and user needs.
- Provide proactive consulting advice on the best application of Salesforce and/or customisation options to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Manage source code in adherence with company policy and procedures.
- To be able to implement complex systems/solutions that will foster growth and continuity.
- To manage both relationships with customers and technology-enabled process improvement/re-design.
- Understand, clarify and develop complex business integration requirements.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Product IP based on the Salesforce platform.
Software & IT Skills Required:
- Two or more years Sales Cloud or Service Cloud implementation and development experience.
- Salesforce Certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator/App Building, Sales/Service Cloud) is highly preferred.
- Experience with Agile/scrum development methodologies.
- IT degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Competent with the APEX development framework and the development of Visual Force pages.
- Experience with other CRM applications.
Personal Attributes and Strengths:
- Passionate about delivering exceptional outcomes for customers.
- Dedication and determination to meet customer expectations in terms of quality outcomes and timeliness.
- Willingness to expand their skillset across other CRM/XRM platforms and technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.