MicroChannel is a multi-award-winning business technology solutions company that people just like you have grown from humble beginnings in 1995 to a highly respected leader in the industry. Our solutions portfolio of end-to-end operational and back-office systems across ERP, CRM, Retail, Warehouse, Business Intelligence, IT, Managed Services and Marketing Automation provides a rich environment for the career upgrade you are seeking.
Right now, our continued growth and broad variety of long-term projects have created the opportunity for an experienced Senior CRM D365 Consultant to join the team.
Your role will include:
- Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM D365
- Collaboratively work with and guide customer stakeholders to implement and leverage MS Dynamics CRM using best development and implementation methodologies.
- Configure services to meet the customer’s requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool or SDK
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications
- Train users on the use and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Develop and implement data conversion and testing strategies This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious technology professional to showcase their CRM skill-set.
You should ideally posses:
- Excellent communication skills along with exceptional analysis and documentation skills
- A positive, can do approach
- Consultancy experience
- Appropriate Microsoft Certifications
Your salary package will include a great base plus bonuses. You will receive further opportunities for professional development throughout your career. This is a real opportunity to join a market leading, progressive and rewarding company who has received more than 80 vendor awards.
MicroChannel has an outstanding team of committed and knowledgeable professionals who thrive on providing expert consulting, development and advisory services. APPLY NOW to join a progressive and rewarding company.
If you would like addition information, please contact Carissa Williams on 0435 723 471 for a confidential discussion.
|Job Category||Consulting, Development|