MicroChannel is a multi-award-winning business solutions and technology provider, servicing mid-sized to large companies. Founded in 1995, MicroChannel has 280+ employees and 1,400+ customers located across Australia and Asia-Pacific regions. We sell and support world-class products from leading vendors, covering a full range of end-to-end operational and back-office technology solutions. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Singapore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Fiji, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and with over 60 Awards received from Microsoft, SAP, Sage, IBM and other global companies, MicroChannel is one of the leading and most respected business technology solution providers in Australia.
The Senior Consultant – IT provides desktop and server support to all MicroChannel Offices. Their work consists of remote support to end users via remote control software and telephone, as well as remote and onsite server work. Generally, the work is Level 3 and some Level 2 cases from time to time, provides desktop and server support to all MicroChannel Offices.
- Troubleshooting Cloud, Network and Server problems
- Maintenance and support of server hardware and software
- Update and document changes to our networks
- Effective communication with Managers and other Team members, ensuring they always have a clear understanding of technical issues and their resolutions
- Follow company processes, industry best practices and internal procedures
- Monitoring systems for issues
- Delivery of IT Projects
- Ensuring the overall Security of the network and users
- Ensuring Data backup and Disaster Recovery
- Ensuring Telecommunications and Site connectivity is functional
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Experience in Office 365
- Experience in Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Certified Professional (2012 or higher)
- Competent with DNS, Internet, Routing and network troubleshooting
- Experience in Firewall technologies
- Experience with Citrix XenApp
- Experience with VMWare – HA and DR
- Experience with Veeam Backup & Replication
- At least 5 years in a Microsoft Technology support role
- Proven delivery of complex Network projects
Please forward your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Remuneration package will be decided on the experience and skills you have. Please don’t forget to mention the job title on the subject line of the email.