MicroChannel is a multi-award-winning business solutions and technology provider, servicing mid-sized to large companies. Founded in 1995, MicroChannel has 280+ employees and 1,400+ customers located across Australia and Asia-Pacific regions. We sell, implement and support world-class products from leading vendors, covering a full range of end-to-end operational and back-office technology solutions. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Singapore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Columbo and with over 60 Awards received from Microsoft, SAP, Sage, IBM and other global companies, MicroChannel is one of the leading and most respected business technology solution providers in the APAC region.
As the senior leader in the Asean region, the key focus for the Sales and Operations Manager will be to oversee the Singapore operation by leading and driving business development activities and leading a team of experienced and committed consultants to ensure the delivery of compelling solutions and outcomes. Our customer segment which focuses on the SME market presents a tremendous growth opportunity for the company, and this key role will be instrumental in driving results and being rewarded accordingly.
As an experienced leader with deep ERP insights, the candidate will demonstrate a track record of business strategy, sales leadership and hands-on execution excellence. Specifically, this highly visible and strategic role requires a candidate, who possesses the following characteristics:
· 7-10 years’ experience in a leadership role within the ERP technology industry across Singapore and the region.
· Experienced in ERP best practice methodologies from analysis through to implementation and transition.
· Broad cultural capabilities and an understanding of business practices within Singapore and the region.
· Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships within the SME market.
· Mature approach with a good range of lifestyle, business and sales experiences sufficient to enable him/her to engage confidently and professionally with “C” level management in a selling environment.
· Leadership capability and people management.
· Ability to orchestrate and influence execution and business outcomes.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, responding quickly to requests for technical assistance.
· Passion for driving results and seeing projects through to completion.
· Ability to liaise in other languages such as Mandarin, Cantonese or Bahasa Indonesian / Malay will be an added advantage.
Software & IT Skills Required:
· Experienced in Microsoft, SAP or similar ERP technologies.
· ERP Project Management skills will be beneficial.
Education & Qualifications:
· A Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar will be highly regarded.
|Job Category||Business Development, Consulting, Management|