MicroChannel is a multi-award-winning business technology solutions company that people just like you have grown from humble beginnings in 1995 to a highly respected leader in the industry. Our solutions portfolio of end-to-end operational and back-office systems across ERP, CRM, Retail, Warehouse, Business Intelligence, IT, Managed Services and Marketing Automation provides a rich environment for the career upgrade you are seeking.
Right now, our continued growth and broad variety of long-term projects have created the opportunity for an experienced Senior GP Consultant to join the team either in Sydney or Melbourne.
Your role will include:
- Manage project implementation, presales, solution crafting and training
- Document business requirements and functional specifications
- Document gaps identified in requirement sessions and assist in specification design in development
- Study and prepare system specification and coordinate with the development.
- Conduct pre and post-sales demonstration of system to clients.
- Installation of software
- Help-desk support, onsite support and Troubleshooting
- Report and form customization
- Evaluation of software
You should ideally possess:
- At least 4 year’s experience in GP implementations
- Excellent understanding of Great Plains and its architecture
- Computing and/or Business degree
- Previous Presales experience
- Service oriented and passionate about helping clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Disciplined, organised, punctual and caring attitude
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- IT degree or equivalent professional qualification
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious technology professional to showcase their Microsoft Dynamics GP skill-set. We are also happy to provide sponsorship for overseas applicants. Sponsorship is available for this role.
Your salary package will include a great base plus bonuses. You will receive further opportunities for professional development throughout your career. This is a real opportunity to join a market leading, progressive and rewarding company who has received more than 80 vendor awards
MicroChannel has an outstanding team of committed and knowledgeable professionals who thrive on providing expert consulting, development and advisory services. APPLY NOW to join a progressive and rewarding company.
If you would like additional information, please contact Carissa Williams on 0435 723 471 for a confidential discussion.
Please no agencies.