MicroChannel is a multi-award-winning business technology solutions company that people just like you have grown from humble beginnings in 1995 to a highly respected leader in the industry. Our solutions portfolio of end-to-end operational and back-office systems across ERP, CRM, Retail, Warehouse, Business Intelligence, IT, Managed Services and Marketing Automation provides a rich environment for the career upgrade you are seeking.
Right now, our continued growth and broad variety of long-term projects have created the opportunity for an experienced Senior Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV Functional Consultant to join the team.
Your role will include:
- Evaluating and understanding business processes
- Functional consulting to design and develop Business Central/NAV solutions for clients using the modules of Finance, Trade and Logistics and Manufacturing
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirements and objectives
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV)
- Significant experience working in a D365 Consulting environment
- Business Intelligence including Reporting and Analytics
- Possess a deep understanding of software implementation lifecycles, development methodologies, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture and application servers.
- Good working knowledge of query generation, SQL (or variants) and general database logic.
- Excellent communication skills
Your salary package will include a great base plus bonuses. You will receive further opportunities for professional development throughout your career. This is a real opportunity to join a market leading, progressive and rewarding company who has received more than 80 vendor awards.
MicroChannel has an outstanding team of committed and knowledgeable professionals who thrive on providing expert consulting, development and advisory services. APPLY NOW to join a progressive and rewarding company.
If you would like addition information, please contact Carissa Williams on 0435 723 471 for a confidential discussion.
|Job Category||Consulting, NAV|