MicroChannel is a leading business technology solutions company founded in 1995 and with diverse solutions portfolio across ERP, CRM, Retail, Managed Services and business applications. We have an opportunity for an experienced ERP Business Development Manager to join our Auckland team. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading and progressive company who has received more than 100 awards, providing you a rich environment for your career.
applicant will manage the sales cycle of MicroChannel’s mid-market ERP
solutions and services for New Zealand focusing on new customers.
Your role will include:
- Develop new ERP business opportunities
- Qualify customers’ business needs and objectives
- Build a solid pipeline on qualified sales opportunities
- Conduct requirements analysis
- Prepare and present customer proposals
- Close sales opportunities
You should ideally possess:
- Previous experience selling ERP to small-medium size businesses
- Strong Sales / Territory Management background
- Experience in import/distribution, service, manufacturing and retail industries
- Computing, Software, Business and/or IT degree an advantage
- Successful sales history selling SAP Business One will a great asset for this role
This is a great opportunity for a
self-motivated professional, who enjoys being part of a team and is passionate
about achieving exceptional outcomes for customers while showcasing their sales
You will be offered a great salary package, including base plus bonuses. MicroChannel has an outstanding team of committed and knowledgeable professionals who thrive on providing expert consulting, development and advisory services. APPLY NOW to join MicroChannel.
|Job Category||Business Development|